FS Float Tube Packages

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rick LaRiviere, Jun 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick LaRiviere

Rick LaRiviere Active Member

BOATS ARE SOLD

Hi all,

Just in time for Father's Day, I've got two float tube packages, and two kick boat packages for sale. I'll sell them individually, or -- if you choose the option to pick up the two packages (of either type boats) you can save some $$$. Great and inexpensive way to have extra gear around to take a friend or one of the kids along.

This is the first float tube package:

(1) Caddis (belly boat type) float tube. It is in excellent condition with the exception of the inner tube (which I just discovered has a leak). The tire tube size is 7.50/8.25-20, a very common size available at any tire dealer.

(1) pair of float tube fins

(1) Caddis Float Tube Anchor system (not the one shown in photo, but a zippered, bagged unit which clips onto a D ring. Didn't have it handy for the photo)

All items are in excellent condition. Retail value of the items total $144.99. Selling the package for $90.00. If you'd choose the option to pick up both float tube packages, check out the rest of this post below for the second Float Tube Package #2.

I'll accept payment through PayPal, will ship anywhere in lower 48 if you pick up the cost. Here is the photo...

[​IMG]

This is the second float tube package (below):

(1) Caddis Premiere Float Tube (used 2 or 3 times, like new!)

(1) Pair of Orvis Force Fins (never used, like new)

(1) Pair of SOSpenders PFD

(1) Caddis Float Tube Anchor system

(1) Set of backpacking straps

Retail value of the items in this package total $394.98. Selling this package for $225.00. Same deal... PayPal, and will ship anywhere in lower 48 if you'll cover the cost (once I find out what it would be.) Here is the photo...

[​IMG]

As I was saying earlier, I'm offering both float tube packages for a total of $290.00.

2. Rick LaRiviere

Bumping prices down to $70.00 for float tube #1, and $200.00 for second one. Sell both for $250!

3. Rick LaRiviere

Second tube package is SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.