Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Fly doesn't matter winter steelhead swap

Swap 
9K views 80 replies 15 participants last post by  Speydee 
#1 ·
Fly doesn't matter swap

Wont be long now till the real chromer's start making their way back, so its time to get a winter steelhead fly swap going. Looking for your favorite winter fly, any thing goes from marabous to classics. This swap is open to all, even you beginners. We will keep it at 10 tiers with a due date Dec, 10.

Flies have been sent

Jake - Purple Soft Hackle -
Daryle - Pink/purple Spey
David - GP variant
hendersonbaylocal - Marabou and Ostrich
Speydee - Green Butt Skunk Spey
rockyfordZach - bunny leech
obiwankanobi -Purple something
Rodeo11 - twisted stone
Islander - polor shrimp
Aaron - Sucker Spawn
Marty - Tri Orange Marabau

Sad news tallflyguy's flies were lost in the mail, so we won't get to see his effort. He send me a copy of his shipping receipt so the good old postal service failed to come through.

Other than that great swap, everyone did a great job on their flies. I know it took way to long but it seems that just the way swaps go. I hope you all enjoy the flies and I will see you on the Skagit in April.

Marty

See less See more
#59 ·
Nope not a tracking number. took it in today, and it isn't.

#61 ·
How about we wrap this one up? Any chance anyone else is going to submit? If not, lets split them up and get them sent out. I'm all for giving anyone time that needs it, but if they ain't coming, lets quit waiting :thumb:

#65 ·
I know everyone is waiting to get thier hands on the flies but we have waited this long, whats a little longer. If Jake cant get his in the mail on Monday I am sure it will be worth the wait. Jake get them done and in the mail. :beer2:

#68 ·
So I don't get what is going on! I sent the flies last Friday and they still haven't arrived!! I hope that it is only due to the holiday's backing up the PS somewhat. All ten were sent, so please let me know if you have recieved them. BTW I didn't include extra stamps for the return trip so I will send cash on Monday to cover this expense.

Thanks,

Bob

#73 ·
Yep they finally made it. Sent on the 8th showed up Dec 31st

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.