Fly rods and reels

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Old Man, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I forgot what I was supposed to remember.

I'm having a yard sale this week to get rid of Steelheading gear that I don't use any more. Like rods and reels for chucking gear. And I also have two fly rods that I feel I don't have the need for any more One is a 9' 6wt Lamiglass series G1000 with a Sage 106m reel with 6wtf line on it with a case. And a 9' 4wt St Croix with a Vista D XS Reel by Cortland with 4 DTF line. They are what I first started out with so I feel that I don't need them anymore. All they do is sit around and collect dust. And no they are not free.

Jim

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Jim, what kind of "chucking gear" do you have??? Could you email me what you have and how much you want for it?? May be able to take some of it off your hands if it's what I use, or used to use.

Let me know.

3. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Will do but at the moment it's too earily in the morning to go out and make up a list. Will get back to you by email later in the morning.

Jim

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

I'll check my email and here in AM. I'll probably be by tomorrow. So, if it's not a good day, let me know. I'll reschedule for another day. Will be great to see you again.

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Well I put something here a little while ago but it's not here now. It must of gone off to lala land.

Will try again. Both rods and reels are gone,sold. And is most of the steelhead gear. They are going to the homes of the wonderful people on this web site. Thank you all.

Jim :) :) :)