WTB Fly tying/fly fishing gear

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by fishtooth, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fishtooth

fishtooth New Member

Hey everyone,

Long story short in February I was in a nasty accident and had to take half the year off work. In order to keep a roof over my familys head and bills paid I had to sell a great majority of my greatest passion which was my tying/fishing gear. Now I am back at work and lifes back on track and I am looking to gear up again with materials, hooks, tools etc. If you have anything for a reasonable price please let me know. I am going absolutely nuts not tying and will even look at scraps and older equipment you may have.

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    Where do you live? If you live close to Graham I'll make you one helluva an offer. I was in your shoes.

fishtooth and lorney like this.
  3. fishtooth

fishtooth New Member

Sorry I forgot to mention where I lived. I live in Alberta. I know chances are slim finding what I need on American sites due to people not wanting to ship but I figured it wouldnt hurt to try. I just want to get back to where I used to be with tying and fishing. After doing it for 15 years then watching all sold really crushes a guy lol. I know in the past when I bought materials and such from the states the shipper just labelled it as a gift and we never had issues or anything held at the border.

4. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    Yeah its tough for me to do my offer on the net. Has to be in person. I lost everything in an industrial accident, so know your pain. Good luck.

fishtooth likes this.
  5. fishtooth

fishtooth New Member

Thanks anyways, the thought is appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.