Fly tying gear wanted

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dave at fox, Jan 12, 2004.

1. dave at fox New Member

Fox Island, Washinton, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Want to tie my own flys and haven't done one before. Got any gear you want to sell? :dunno
  2. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +652 / 5
    What are you looking to tie? How much do you want to spend. I'm going to be selling off a huge lot for tying salmon/trout/steelhead. Hooks, materials, small bench, vise, tools, you name it. Was going to put on ebay. Has a griffin odyssey spider vise, brand new, and tons of misc. If interested, let me know. Would set you completely up for almost all tying. But won't be cheap. Let me know if you're interested, can let you know all I have.
  3. Rob Blomquist Formerly Tight Loops

Mountlake Terrace, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Tell me when you put that up on eBay, if you do. I am a sucker for bidding on lots.
  4. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Will let you know. Will be putting a reserve on it.
  5. pwoens Active Member

Spokane, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I will take all your bobbins and tying tools! Possibly materials too??

I emailed you with specifics

~Patrick ><>
  6. 5 weight New Member

everett, wa, usa.
    have renzetti traveler only used twice. also have bobbin,hackle pliers,whip finisher,scissors,hair stacker. will sell for 150.00. bought vise alone for 164.00. let me know if interested.
  7. ChrisC Member

Ratings: +24 / 0
    I have an Anvil Apex vise that I'm willing to part with for $60. I would say that it is a good beginning vise for you to see if you like tying and would probably serve as a good back up or travel vise. If interested, email me at dc_chu@hotmail.com
  8. dave at fox New Member

Fox Island, Washinton, USA.
    I need a bobbin, whip finisher, thread, etc. for tying salmon/steelhead flys, I have nothing but a bench vise that will work temporarily until I know if I want to expand to trout and get more serious.
  9. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Well, most of the stuff I have is salmon/steelhead stuff. A brand new griffin odyssey spider vise. Table top bench. Tons of feathers, hides, chenilles, bobbins, materelli whip finisher, and tons of misc. Way too much to list. But pretty much everything you could need to tie. But, have some trout hooks, and some misc stuff for tying trout stuff included in the mix.