For those of you THINKING of starting a gun related thread, please read!

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

This time of year pretty much puts me into drone mode. I see the best and the VERY WORST in people this time of year. I have been getting messages and the occastional "reported item" about the different threads. So I shut down all of them except for the first one. If you want to add anything, go there.

http://washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/index.php?threads/nfr-no-solution-just-dead-kids.84703/

But DO NOT start another thread. I didn't do a delete of any, so the content is there. But if you want to bash each other on that one thread left open, so be it (just try to keep it as UNPOLITICAL as you can). I don't want to boot anyone at Christmas, and have left my high rev nature this time of year from clouding my judgement (I probably would've booted a ton of you by now LOL). So please, I understand the tragedy at hand. I have my kids, and couldn't even imagine what the parents are going through. But please remember what time of year it is. Try to put your views aside, at least until January when I'm a little nicer. ;) There is a reason for the season. I don't care what religion you are either. Try to just be nice to one another, and show some peace through the holiday. All I'm asking for right now.

Merry Christmas to all! Happy Hannukkah to my Jewish friends. (no, I'm not saying Happy Holidays to lump it all together lol).

2. Charles Sullivan

Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

Happy holidays to you Jerry.

The days are getting longer now!

Go Sox,
    cds

3. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

As far as I see it Jerry, you are political correct in the Merry Christmas and the Happy Hanukkah. Couldn't have said it better myself.

speyfisher likes this.
  4. zen leecher aka bill w

zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

5. Bob Triggs

Bob Triggs Your Preferred Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide

Good job Jerry!

6. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

Thank you, Jerry, for your work here; as well as to all of the moderators, of course.
    Keep up the excellent work.....this has been my favorite forum of all time.
    Just sayin'!
    (....and definitely NOT thinking of starting a gun related thread.....)

dfl likes this.
  7. Thanks, Jerry.
    Dick

8. Alex MacDonald

Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

thanks, Jerry, and Merry Christmas to you & the family!

9. Steve Call

Steve Call Active Member

Thanks Jerry.

At this time of year think of your family and friends, and be thankful. I can't imagine the void left in the hearts and minds of the families of those twenty children.

Merry Christmas.

10. Rod Wittner

Rod Wittner Active Member

Thanks Jerry. Merry Christmas to all.

11. Jim Ficklin

Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Thanks, Jerry. Merry Christmas. Good call.

12. Bradley Miller

Bradley Miller Dances with fish

I'm sure that the fly fishermen of the Sea of Galilee, John in particular perhaps (being a dry fly guy), would appreciate that, Jerry. So would Norman.

13. Lugan

Lugan Joe Streamer

And happy Festivus for the rest of us!

triploidjunkie likes this.
  14. Steve Vaughn

Steve Vaughn Member

Thanks for all you do Jerry. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Steve V.

15. fifafu

fifafu Guest

Merry Christmas to everyone. I would like to thank Santa Claus for hearing my request last winter and looking past the foul language I used in asking for a quarterback to replace Tavaris Jackson.

16. quazman

quazman Member

Wow, I begged Santa for a replacement for Tim Tebow....looks like we both got our wish. I also noticed the foul language has been significantly reduced in our house during Bronco games too. Merry Christmas!

Rob Ast likes this.
  17. Jim Darden

Jim Darden Active Member

way to go Jerry!!!!.....what does fly fishing have to do with nut jobs and guns anyway....hmmmm better rethink the nut jobs part of that....there are a few of us, but they call us "steelheaders"

Bradley Miller likes this.
  18. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

Merry Christmas and peace on earth.

Bradley Miller likes this.