FS Forecast RX6 9' 5 wt

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by chodder, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chodder

chodder Member

Home Page:
    Recently built, never fished 9' 5 wt 4 pc. Built on a Batson Ent. Forecast RX6 medium action blank. Looking to sell to finance another build so I have something to do after work again. $120 OBO. image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. chodder

chodder Member

Home Page:
    Moving the price on this to $95. I had to give it a test fish. It is a little bit of a slower action but casts nicely. Would make a good SRC or trout rod. Would like to move to finance a new project.

3. Gary Knowels

Gary Knowels Active Member

Media:
    I'm very fond of these blanks. I just finished an 8'6" 4 weight build for my girlfriend to have her first rod. Smooth casting and fish nicely, good all around trout rod. Someone should pick this up as it is a lot of bang for the buck.

I like your choice in wrap colors too! What is the olive color?

4. chodder

chodder Member

Home Page:
    Thanks Gary! This was my first experience with this blank, and it is very nice for the $$. To be honest, I am not sure what the love color is. This was actually one of my first complete builds, and the olive was some heavier duty thread I had in with all my fly tying stuff. I've seen a lot of professional rod builders sell these rods for a lot more, but since I am not a pro I brought the price down. But I have taken it out a couple times and I really like the way it casts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.