Free BBQ at Red's Fly Shop - Dec 5

Discussion in 'Events' started by Steve J., Nov 26, 2009.

1. Steve J. Red's Fly Shop

Ellensburg WA
    Ratings: +4 / 0
    Red's Fly Shop, in the Yakima River canyon, will be holding our annual Customer Appreciation event on December 5th. The event will take place in the recently completed Canyon River Ranch lodge. In addition to a BBQ lunch, we will have fly tying, streamside clinics, and destination theatre presentations taking place throughout the day. Attendance is free, and participants are welcome to come and go as you please. The first presentation of the day begins at 10:00 am, and is Winter Nymph Fishing techniques. A good gameplan would be to attend this presentation, grab a burger, and put the techniques into practice on the river in the afternoon! More info at http://www.redsflyshop.com/powerhour.html We hope to see you there!
    Sincerely,
    Steve Joyce
    Red's Fly Shop
  2. Bill Dodd Bill's in a time out.

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Sounds like a great event and a lot of fun, Laura and I will be there,
    Check It Out
    $99 Lodge Suite Special for any night that weekend.
    http://www.redsflyshop.com/powerhour.html

See you there!!!

BD.

:thumb:
  3. EasyE Member

WA
    Sounds like a fun day Steve. We are looking forward to it.
  4. Luke77 I hope she likes whitefish

Yakima, WA
    Ratings: +291 / 0
    I'll be there!
  5. Buck "Ride'n Dirty."

Seattle, Wa.
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    I wish I could go, sounds like a perfect day.
  6. Warmonger newt

Yakima, WA
    tear.....=*( missed it. had to save some sick animals and the emergency clinic!
  7. Bill Dodd Bill's in a time out.

We had a great time @ Red's CA day, The casting competition was a lot of fun to watch, Steve's Nymphing demo was top notch, The food was great and it was good to see some friends and meet a few of the Red's other customers.
    The Canyon River Ranch is a very beautiful Lodge and we look forward to staying there in the soon to near future.

Bill Dodd.

:thumb: