Free casting Analysis at Orvis

Discussion in 'Events' started by Raven, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Raven New Member

Kent, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Hey guys,

Have you ever wondered if you’re getting the most out of your casts? Do you want to improve your accuracy? Is your double haul getting you the distance you want? How are your curve, reach and tuck casts?

On Sunday, Dec. 4, from 11am to 2pm, FFF certified casting instructor, Don Simonson will help you become a better caster. Don will watch you cast, analyze your mechanics, show you your mistakes (let’s face it, we all got ‘em) and what you can do to fix them.

We're at 911 Bellevue Way NE between NE 8th and NE 10th.

I'll have some new 5wt Zero Gs for you to cast with Don so come on in and lets talk a little fishin' and do a little castin'.

Leland.
  2. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,225 / 0
    Don Simonson is easily one of the best FFF instructors around. You can't beat the price for what will most likely be his priceless advice. If I'm not fishing that day, I'll be there.

K
  3. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +511 / 0
    Kent....if you decide to go let me know (time)....I'll buy and bring you a coffee. I would love to pick your brain regarding a couple Eastern WA destinations.....of course ...unless a fishing opportunity and weather allow me to be somewhere else.
  4. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +838 / 1
    Thought I would repost this in case some of you don't go fishing and woulod like to find the bugs in your cast.

Leland.

Hey guys,

Have you ever wondered if you’re getting the most out of your casts? Do you want to improve your accuracy? Is your double haul getting you the distance you want? How are your curve, reach and tuck casts?

On Sunday, Dec. 4, from 11am to 2pm, FFF certified casting instructor, Don Simonson will help you become a better caster. Don will watch you cast, analyze your mechanics, show you your mistakes (let’s face it, we all got ‘em) and what you can do to fix them.

We're at 911 Bellevue Way NE between NE 8th and NE 10th.

I'll have some new 5wt Zero Gs for you to cast with Don so come on in and lets talk a little fishin' and do a little castin'.

Leland.
  5. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    I was hopoing to make it out there...it was my kids craft and fair day at school....between school and little league stuff I have little weekend time.....and when I get it.... I'm out on water. I really want to see and try the Zero's .........especially after some reviews (all positive and in great admiration...sounds like the zero nailed it.)
  6. Jason Decker Active Member

Issaquah, WA
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    where are you going to have enough room to cast?
  7. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    It was this past Saturday...but they usually cast out in the parking lot.