FS-Aire super duper puma raft with ors fishing frame

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by hellomyles, Dec 27, 2011.

1. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

I am selling my Aire super duper puma in blue and full NRS fishing frame. My family is growing and I need a bigger boat to camp out of, so time to get rid of it. This is a great boat set up for fishing but have done overnight camping and fishing trips too. I bought it brand new in March of 2009. So here is what it comes with:

14' blue Aire super duper puma
    Full NRS fishing frame with front and rear casting platforms and braces. Actually have 3 different styles of braces.
    NRS anchor system.
    3-9' black sgg cataract oar shafts with cataract magnum oar blades and oar right stops.
    High back rowers seat with seat mount crossbar.
    Less than 1 year old custom made recretec dry box with etha foam pad on top for rowing seat. Almost $500 dollars new!
    Riverrunner essentials cutthroat rod holders. You can't get these anymore but they are the best setup I have seen for full rod protection for a raft.
    2-brand new thwarts if you want to run as a paddle boat for whitewater.

This boat is in excellent condition and always stored inflated in my shop 365 days a year! 303 applied 2 times a year. This is a fabulous boat for anyone looking for a great fishing setup. Everything is very well taken care of and the highest of quality. I am asking 5000.00 obo. I have over 7k invested into it. I can deliver for free up to 150 miles away from my home. Anything over we would need to come up with an agreement. Pictures can be sent to email or via text/picture message upon request. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

2. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

3. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

4. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

5. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

added some pics

6. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

umm, kevin when do you need to know by, what kind of agreement do you need?

7. caddishatch

caddishatch Member

Common! Get off the pot!!!!!!! You have only been talking about a boat for 4 years now. What more does it take. Pony up!!!!!!

8. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

shut it bj! deals on the plate

9. caddishatch

caddishatch Member

That a kid! You and chicken bone will be twins!

10. Jergens

Jergens AKA Joe Willauer

hahahaha iagree iagree

11. caddishatch

caddishatch Member

This hasn't sold yet. I can't believe it. Looks like Mills doesn't want one bad enough. Looks like he will be waiting for another 4 years. I don't get it.

12. hellomyles

hellomyles Member

The boat is SOLD!

13. caddishatch

caddishatch Member

Please tell me Mills bought it.

14. Jmills81

Jmills81 The Dude Abides

duh sucka

15. aplTyler

aplTyler Inept Steelheader

Yeah boy! Jealous. Enjoy Josh!

16. JesseC

JesseC Active Member

Congrats man! That looks like an awesome boat. I love the hard floors. Looks like a great frame.

17. Alan Green

Alan Green Spiritual and Legal Counsel to the Fishes

Oh no, Mills! I just watched that boat get skunked on the Ronde last weekend!! No mojo!!

Oh wait....it wasn't the boat that didn't have mojo. It was BJ fishing without hook points....

18. caddishatch

caddishatch Member

I wonder if this boat has been on the river yet! It might just be sitting in the yard and Mills is having a PBR in it. Might be new playground equipment.