FS Lamson Litespeed LS3 old school style reel (guide finish) + 1 new spool and line.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Alexander, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

Hello,

I'm selling my Lamson Litespeed reel and extra spool. The reel is the oldschool style LS3 with guide finish, and the additional spool is the new style with the Hard Alox finish. The new spool fits in the older model reel just fine and works great. Both spools have line on them. One has the Rio indicator Fly Line (8wt) on it, fished once, no dirt in or on it, the other spool has the Airflo 40+ WF8F on it, also in great shape, fished a few more times though. It's all in great shape, reels and spools, no scratches, no dents, completely MINT condition.

This is pretty much an instant set up for both salt and fresh, the airflo you can break out for salt if you want (or fresh) and the Rio indictor to hit the Salmon in the rivers.

Steal this for $275 for all of it. :)

I'm in Bremerton, I can meet up with you if you're in the area or something.

email me at agoeting (@) gmail dot com

View attachment 45977

2. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

FS Lamson Litespeed LS3 old school style reel (guide finish) + 1 new spool and li

You can also message me or call me at (three six oh) - four, seven, one - one, one, eight, four

3. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

FS Lamson Litespeed LS3 old school style reel (guide finish) + 1 new spool and li

TTT

4. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

Make me an offer I can't refuse! :)

5. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

Meeting buyer in Silverdale today. Pending sale.

6. Alexander

Alexander Fishon

SOLD