FS FS: Sage 383-4 8'3" 3wt 4 piece FS $350 OBO

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by e36blue, Mar 7, 2012.

1. e36blue New Member

Vancouver, British Columbia
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Downsizing my fly rods.
    This rod has been sitting in my tackle closet, was only used on 1 outing some time ago, it is in as new condition, and is just not getting any use. Now looking for a new home.
    This is a factory rod, clean cork, comes with factory rod tube, warranty cards, and sock.

[IMG] Reduced: 93% of original size [ 1024 x 768 ] - Click to view full image
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Local pick-up is preferred and hoping that a board member can use this stick.

Thanks for looking at my fly rod for sale, I do my best to photograph and represent my item for sale as best I can. Likewise, I will do my best to minimize the postage costs. Shipping will only be at cost but will vary depending on your location for delivery, The only requirement due to the value of this item is that shipping is trackable and uses signature verification.

I estimate that shipping will be approximately $35 to $45 for continental Canada & United States. If you have any questions regarding shipping costs please email me before bidding. I will do my best to answer your questions. Buyer is responsible for all import duties and taxes should they be purchasing and shipping to a different country than the origin of sale.

Price: $350.00 OBO
    Cash or Paypal