FS G Loomis East Fork 9-10 Fly Reel

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by aplTyler, May 30, 2013.

1. aplTyler

aplTyler Inept Steelheader

I'm selling a used G Loomis East Fork 9-10 Fly Reel. I've used this on spey rods from size 6-8 and I've also used it on my 7 wt Switch. It's a solid reel with a nice, sealed drag. I bought it new last fall and I have the original pouch and box for the reel. I'd rate the condition of the reel as 8/10 with a few scuffs and no major dings or damage. The reel pouch has some threads coming loose on it but that can easily be fixed.

Included is backing and Airflo Ridge 30lb running line. When this model first came out, they went for $200+ but I understand it's discontinued. I'd like to get $100 shipped CONUS. I'd be interested in trading a 3.5 Lamson reel of some variety (Konic/Guru/Radius) and may be inclined to throw cash in to make a trade work. A 3.0 reel may also be of interest.

2. aplTyler

Photos are now attached. One of them shows the couple of scuffs on the finish on the bottom of the reel. They are not deep nicks at all... Otherwise, this thing is practically pristine.

Attached Files:

3. aplTyler

$90 shipped... Running line is in great shape.

4. aplTyler

$85 shipped... good reel at a cheap price with backing and running line. Perfect for the backup rod/spare setup or beginners spey package.

5. tling70

tling70 Member

Any interest in trades?

6. aplTyler

Still available... BUMP

7. aplTyler