G Loomis Streamdance GLX For Sale---SOLD!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bmd1324, Jan 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmd1324

Bmd1324 Guest

Brand new G Loomis GLX MAX LINE SPEED for sale!! This rod has never seen the water. Brand New!! 9' 5wt 4 piece. Great for long distance, nymphing, and fishing from a tube in a lake!! This rod retails for 625 bucks!!
    Will sell for 500 which includes insured shipping! Any reasonable offers however will be considered!

2. Bmd1324

Bmd1324 Guest

G Loomis Streamdance GLX For Sale

I will sell this rod for 450 if anyone is interested!! Please email me!! This rod retails for 625 bucks!! This is a brand new Factory made rod! Or else its going on ebay at the end of this week!

3. PT

PT Physhicist

I am interested. Do you have the warranty card and all accessories that would come with a new rod?

Dave

4. Bmd1324

Bmd1324 Guest

Yes, the rod comes with all the factory extras. Such as rod sock, and the rod tube. However no warranty card. With G Loomis however, no card is nessisary. If you break a rod, and it's your fault, send them 50 bucks, and they send you a BRAND NEW ROD no questions asked. If something malfunctions with the rod due to a manufacturing of the rod; then you send the rod back to them, and they fix or replace it with no additional charge!

5. PT

PT Physhicist

I'm still interested. I sent you a PM. You can call or email.
    Thanks, Dave
    (206)713-8879

6. Bmd1324

Bmd1324 Guest

ROD SOLD! Easy transaction, Thanks P.T.!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.