Gallery Limbo

Discussion in 'New Features, Site News, Issues Info.' started by John Hicks, Jun 8, 2006.

1. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +150 / 1
    I was cruising the site today and came up to a problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

When you click on the gallery link it takes you to the gallery but there is no way back to the main board unless you hit the back button a million times, or at least as many times as you clicked when entering and sufing the pics.

John
  2. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Ratings: +283 / 0
    The gallery was just upgraded to a new version while working some of the various server transition issues. Obviously it has some issues displaying the header post upgrade. It'll be fixed shortly.
  3. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +150 / 1
    cook beans Chris.

BTW I'm lovin' the site. It has really come a long way.
  4. Desmond Wiles Sir Castaline

Snohomish, Wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    cook some beans up for all of us while your at it! How 'bout bring'n the cornbread John? :clown:
  5. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Seams to be fixed now. Looking for my metric hammer and duct tape for the tides area fix.
  6. Desmond Wiles Sir Castaline

Snohomish, Wa
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Chris, when I click on recent photos (1 day, 7 days, etc), I get this message: This category does not contain any images.
  7. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Getting the same. Will look into it. Thanks.
  8. Steelie Mike Active Member

Camas, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    I just noticed that the last few pics that I posted did not show in the Recent Pics. They are however found in my gallery. This is the first time that I noticed it. Is this a new phenomena?
  9. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Did you upload them into a private gallery you created? If so, they will be available within that gallery, but not displayed on the latest photo area of the gallery's main page. Or, it's yet another fk'ing issue with the gallery post server move, in which case I will continue to drink tonight and ignore it until tomorrow. :)
  10. Steelie Mike Active Member

Camas, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Chris the pics showed up later in the afternoon. I hope you kept drinking!
  11. Chris Scoones Administrator

North Bend
    Gallery is fixed.