Gear at Rhinehart

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by E'burg fisher, Feb 8, 2009.

1. E'burg fisher

E'burg fisher Member

We swamped our boat on one the sweepers just above Rhinehart. Lost a net (metal with rubber net), 9ft 5 wt Sage TLS with Cabelas reel, Sage 3wt in double rod case, one oar, and a gear bag containing all kinds of gear and wallet. If anyone comes across any of this stuff please let me know.

Also a big thanks to the guys that helped us out. Didn't catch the names of the guys in the red truck but thanks for stopping and letting us use the oar and pump. And Bill who pulled me out and helped us save the boat. What a day!

2. Connor H

Connor H Bobbers n Beadz

Sorry to hear about the stuff. I am glad you guys are okay! I am sure most of the stuff will be found during the clean-up if not any sooner...

3. Jim Speaker

Jim Speaker Active Member

Wow, that's heinous. Glad everyone came out okay and hope you recover some or all of your gear.

4. Bill Dodd

Bill Dodd Bill's in a time out.

Bret.
    Sorry to hear of your bit of bad luck, I still have one of the 9ft Clackacraft Oar shafts if it helps at all, it's your for the asking. It's the wrapped shaft only no blade.
    Thanks for all you do for the public on a daily basis, And I'm gald you all got out ok.
    I'm heading to E-burg tomorrow and and next weekend.

Bill Dodd.

:thumb:

5. E'burg fisher

E'burg fisher Member

Thanks Bill. It was exciting to say the least, and cold! Hopefully some of the gear turns up at the river clean up.