Getting out of flyfishing

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yellowlab, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Nate Dutton I'm a teacher, I fish to eat!

Kiana, AK
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    I will take everything, assuming you take food stamps and an old weber bbq at payment, who wouldn't?
  2. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,139 / 4
    Just as Arthur has, you will be posting WTB ads a week after "selling" this stuff.

lol You've raised the hopes of many folks with this post.

Nick
  3. Runejl Josh

Bellingham, Washington
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    I will buy everything. Cash in hand. Ha Ha, seriously though, I will.
  4. hikepat Patrick

Des Moines, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    Yellow Lab thanks for the deal on the two water masters. Amie and I look forward to trying them out next weekend. Great doing business wth you. Pretty good deal once I get them cleaned up.
  5. robl Member

Richland WA
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    Dutton . . . . that was a good laugh man . . . . . . I've got an old cast Iron sink with the brass fittings that I'll throw in . . . . we can split the loot!
  6. stewart dee Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    I will hook the boat and Hatch reel (poon)
  7. Josh dead in the water

NW Washington
    Ratings: +497 / 2
    Funny how those who are forgetting the date today all have "new to the board" under their name.
  8. surfnfish Member

Salem, Oregon
    LOL - talk about inhaling the fly!!! Obviously this bunch has never had the infamous AprilFoolsCaddisSucker Fly drifted past them..

:0
  9. Arthur Vakulchik Young Gun

lynnwood, wa
    haha, i forgot it was april first and sent him some PMs. lol
  10. yellowlab Active Member

In a van... down by the river, WA
    Ratings: +89 / 8
    And... Im still getting PM's from guys jumping all over the stuff. Happy April 1st everyone... but seriously did anyone fish the opener today??? PM me for your report and I might throw in a 6 pack of Guiness and the bar in Ireland that goes with it.
  11. TeamKen Member

Covington, LA/
    payment sent :)
  12. bhudda heffe'

basement
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    wow! that was fast, Paul sent out the 2 sage xp's and the hardy reels overnight and they just arrived! the reels do have some rough edges but they will do...... the rod case was dented but considering the savings on the rod ill let it slide. waiting as we speak to get the hitch receiver installed at u-haul so i can go pick up my new whaler baby!!!!! thanks again Paul, keeping it reel! he pm'd all the koreans 1st, then posted the items on classifieds:)
  13. stewart dee Guest

Hey thanks for the drift boat she was better than you explained. Tight lines sucka.
  14. Jim Ficklin Genuine Montana Fossil

Columbia Basin
    Ratings: +641 / 0
    Sent you a check for all . . . it will clear after I win the lottery this weekend . . .
  15. yellowlab Active Member

Thanks all for the tremendous response to the ads. I was offered an attractive offer from an avid Nigerian Fly Fisherman that said he'd Western Union me the funds once I sent him the shipping numbers for the container I'm sending him. Glad I was able to get the Clack and the Whaler loaded in the one container. I got a great deal! Thanks everyone and happy fishing.
  16. Glenn Kramer New Member

Bainbridge Island, WA
    You are to be commended for doing your part to offest the U.S. trade deficit.
  17. Jim Wallace Smells like low tide

Somewhere on the Coast
    Ratings: +540 / 0
    No thanks. Those prices are too high. I just dug into my compost pile and discovered a wealth of large worms, so I'm going back to worm-and-bobber fishing. I think my 6 wt Fenwick "Iron Feather" would make a good worm/bobber rod.
  18. Red's Fly Shop New Member

Ellensburg, Wa
    is the boat sold???
  19. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,623 / 2
    Yes. I bought it, but it sank while I was poaching the upper Sky yesterday. It's free to whoever wants to fish it out of there
  20. yellowlab Active Member

I failed to inform you of the repaired hole beneath the rowers bench that was from when we rescued it from the Grande Ronde rock garden. A little bondo, duct tape and some Krylon go a long way...