FS/WTT GLoomis Streamdance GLX 10' 5wt.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by PT, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Getting ready for a trip to the tropics and want to sell/trade some gear.

Just as the title describes. Rod is lightly used and in excellent condition. I couldn't find a scratch or mark on it and handle is lightly soiled.

Looking for a comparable value 9.5' 8wt or am willing to spend a little or receive a little in exchange. Z-Axis, Sage One, Native Run GLX, etc. I do not know what the used value is for my rod so I'll start at $475 if you want to buy it outright. Will listen to offers.

Only interested in 9.5' rods as it will be a crossover for steelhead.

Attached Files:

2. Also have for trade or sale.....

-CND Solstice 13'4" 6/7/8 in excellent condition.
    -NIB Abel Super 10 standard arbor
    -More possible trade/sale items will be added

And, to keep our local classifieds hall monitor from posting...
    I'll list the above at $500 obo for each item.

3. Price change. $475.

Also,

-Sage RPL 5100-3 in like new condition. $300

4. PT, I would be willing to lone you some tropical gear in exchange for the use of your rod for awhile. I do not have a 9.5' 8wt, but I do have a 9' March Brown that is 6 pieces, tropical lines, flies, a 10 wt rod and a Ross Momentum Reel loaded with a ten wt tarpon taper intermediate. I'd love love love to try that rod out.

5. I just keep hoping someone buys both of these quickly. My upcoming marriage would be grateful.

6. Ira, I can meet you this weekend if you want to use the rod for a while. No obligation other than put it to use.

Nick, same offer for the RPL. If you want to borrow it for a bit let me know.

I trout fish very little these days and high end rods are just collecting dust. Not to mention, I have a couple 5 wt LL's, a 4 wt LL, and various other trout sized rods for when I do play with insect eaters.

7. Ira, the 10' 5 wt. Streamdance is my favorite stillwater stick, you may not want to let it out of your hands once you've fished with it. Its also a great crossover for fishing the beaches for Pink Salmon. I think its one of the best GLX's series besides the Classic series.

8. Shoot me a PM if Ira doesn't work something out with ya for that Streamdance.

9. ...

Irafly likes this.
  10. It wasn't me, that's all I'm saying. Kinda wish it was me though. PT, extremely classy that you did not mention names though, extremely classy!

Ira..