Go Pro Editor To Ipad?

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by yellowlab, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Can anyone recommend the best way to edit Go Pro raw footage for use on the iPad. I'd like to use an app to put together a simple movie, but not sure of how to go about converting the format to be able to upload from the Camera Roll. Seems to be easy, but I am missing something...?!?!?

2. Dan Nelson

Dan Nelson Hiker, Fisher, Writer, Bum

Media:
    Home Page:
  3. Thanks Dan, but need the MP4 from the Go Pro to sync into the camera file, so it can be edited using apps like iMovie or others that are available. Seems to be easy since both are Quicktime based players, but perhaps Apple wants to make a few bucks on selling some sort of conversion ware to allow for import of non supported media formats on their platform.

4. NewTyer1

NewTyer1 Banned or Parked

What is the format of the movie straight off the camera? Are you trying to reformat from that to MP4? If so, I have a CD with about 200-300 converters, I could copy for you.

5. Its MP4, so you would think its able to sync and or cut n' paste into the photo file where it then could be edited, but no. So, I am left scratching my head. Thanks for the offer though...