Golden Gardens tomorrow? (Wednesday)

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Curtis, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Interested if anyone is looking to go fish golden gardens tomorrow(3/1) Just as a necessity to wet a line, possibly hook up with a resident or a cutt. Would be in the late morning, 9 or so.
    Curtis
  2. Jason Rolfe Wanderer

the beach
    Ratings: +373 / 0
    I wish.
    Wanted to go this morning but was out of a car at the last moment.
    Have fun.
  3. Riane Mouse doctor

Seattle, WA
    Well, I had targeted tomorrow morning to try the salt as well; was thinking Lincoln Park, but Golden Gardens may be just as well.
  4. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    I will be easy to spot as I will be on, or near my bike. If you see me stop and say hello.
  5. Jason Rolfe Wanderer

the beach
    A fellow bike angler. Curtis, it's nice to hear I'm not the only one trying to lug some heavy ass hip boots around on the back of my bike.
    Hope to see you around.
    Jason
  6. Kyle Smith Active Member

Bozeman, MT
    Ratings: +267 / 0
    So do you guys go to the far end by the big rocks and the little foot bridge and train tracks and trees? I've tried it there three times and never saw any signs of cutthroats etc.
  7. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    I have only tried a couple times. I was there around the tail end of the silver run last fall and didnt see anything. I did see a few seals though, so makes me think there are fish there. I havent even caught any bullheads there! Although one time I was just out for a bike ride and went by the boat launch and saw a silver or two rught under the large dock. No pole in hand though.
  8. Riane Mouse doctor

Seattle, WA
    Well, a sick kid has ruined my fishing plans, so I won't be making it out today.
  9. Jason Rolfe Wanderer

the beach
    I went out there at the north end once, and just worked my way along the shore northward. Didn't catch or see anything, but there are some spots that look promising, with rocks and other features. Seems like some fun exploration would be to just start at Golden Gardens and work your way toward Carkeek and then head back. If anything, you get a nice wade and a few less beachgoers to worry about. Hope you have fun if you head out this morning Curtis.
    Jason
  10. Curtis New Member

Bothell
    Well, I was there for about an hour trying a couple different clousers, and a gurgler pattern shown to me by gigharborflyfisher a while back. Fished the farther end by the foot bridge. The wind wasnt too bad but was still a pain in the ass.