Gonna be on the dry side for a week...

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Nick Clayton, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,290 / 4
    Taking a family vacation to a resort in Blanchard, ID from Mar. 29th-April 5th. Originally was planning to do some fishing in Idaho, but after further thought I'm leaning towards making day trips back over into WA to avoid paying for out of state licenses. It looks like Blanchard is about an hour drive from Spokeane, so I'm guessing I should have tons of options for lakes in the area. I'll be bringing my pram, and will have 2-3 full days at minimum to fish. I'll have my 11 year old son with me, and possibly the wife if she wants to head out.

Sooo.... saying all that. Where should I go? Obviously I have several ideas, and I'm sure I would have no problem finding some good fishing. Ideally I'd love to hook up with one or more of you east side stillwater junkies, as I don't get a chance to get over to that side as often as I'd like. So if you have any suggestions, or are free to hook up during the week, I'd love to hear from ya. I'm totally open on which days I fish, and I have no problem driving an our or two as needed.

Nick
  2. IveofIone Active Member

Ratings: +1,108 / 0
    Amber Lake
  3. Blake Harmon Active Member

Spokane, Washington
    Ratings: +151 / 0
    Ill be getting out that weekend, We should meet up for Amber or possibly Medical, which I am fishing this afternoon (so long as the ice is far enough gone) Everything should be fishing pretty solid by then. Ill dish ya a pm later!
  4. Irafly Active Member

Everett, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +1,101 / 1
    Hello Spring Break! I'm still deciding what to do with that first couple of days, but I've been tempted a few times to fish those Spokane lakes. Hmmm tempting.
    Nick Clayton likes this.
  5. Nick Clayton Active Member

Ratings: +1,290 / 4
    Thanks for all the info! Amber sounds intriguing. Blake, definitely hit me up and we'll see if we can't hook up. Ira.... If you make it over let me know!
  6. Tyler Speir Artist

Puyallup, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    I'll be over there as well. I'll be staying at Sun Lakes state park.