Good gun store in Seattle/Bellevue area?

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Brian White, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Brian White

Brian White Recovering Bugmeister

I am looking for a good, reputable gun shop with nice people and - preferably - one that carries Benelli and H&K. Any suggestions?

2. steelydan

steelydan Newb seeking wisdom

Shotguns?
    Sport or defense?
    Are you looking to buy or fondle?
    Dicks sporting goods has Benelli shotguns on the wall, but I wouldn't call them a good, reputable gun shop.

Low Priced Guns in Bellevue across from the Acura dealership is good and friendly....And I think they have HK handguns.
    AVOID Discount Guns and Wades.
    West Coast Armory in Issaquah and Eastgate might have HK handguns.

scottr and chadk like this.
  3. Brian White

Brian White Recovering Bugmeister

Hi
    Thanks for the intel. I am looking to fondle, but believe i will later buy. Interest is in sport - just target shooting for fun. My brother took me out shooting last weekend and I remembered how fun it was. I ended up shooting a Benelli M4 and liked it. A lot. Also shot the HK45 and liked that too.

4. freestoneangler

freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

A little further south than you may want to travel, but Federal Way Discount Guns has a brand new show room with lots of inventory and very competitive prices. Also a great indoor range.

5. JasonG

JasonG Active Member

West Coast Armory. Issaquah. I have bought a few guns from them. Good guys and fair prices.

6. Lue Taylor

Lue Taylor Lue Taylor/dbfly

Rainier Arms in Auburn new store

7. fly-by

fly-by Active Member

Fall City Firearms is great to deal with. Very fair pricing if you ever want/need to sell something. Lots of vintage and hunting guns with less of a focus on tacticool stuff. Not sure if the have Benelli / H&K but most independent shops go through the same few distributors so they can probably get it.