NFR Good riddance to bad rubbish

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Brian Thomas, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Brian Thomas Active Member

Kamloops B.C
    Ratings: +122 / 0
  2. Gary Knowels Active Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +418 / 0
    glad to see he is going away for the rest of his life, but there is no way to repay the emotional debt he created in so many people.
  3. Josh dead in the water

NW Washington
    Ratings: +513 / 2
    His rambling address to the court was weird as hell. The prosecutor pretty much summed it up:

I guess you can say the guy stayed true to his claims of innocence, as if that could be a thing to be proud of in a case like this. But what a mess. He'll get what's coming to him in jail. I don't believe for a second that this was all made up and a big conspiracy against him. And obviously the jury didn't either.
    dflett68 likes this.
  4. YAMMY Member

Abbotsford B.C. Canada
    Ratings: +8 / 0
    A true subhuman who has ruined many lives-I hope he burns in hell starting with his genitals first.
  5. Bill Aubrey Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +165 / 0
    And you gotta love his lawyers claiming they needed more time to prepare. Maybe if they had spent less time giving press conferences...I smell a book coming, which I won't be buying.
  6. dflett68 Active Member

snohomish
    Ratings: +197 / 0
    his image of himself as a victim and his view of himself as the main protagonist in this story line are just another confirming attribute of an abuser and a sociopath.
  7. Stew McLeod aka BigMac

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +90 / 0
    I'd say put him in the general prison population and those folk address it ...