NFR Grapeview Src

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by SccrBecks08, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Weekend spent at the vacation home on the Sound. Nice to catch some SRC on such a beautiful weekend. Only spent about an hour working the incoming tide around 4PM during the warm late afternoon sun. Fish were eager to hit my novice level self tied sculpin pattern. Put up a good fight too.

Attached Files:

2. I love that area for Cutts and Silvers, used to fish it a lot when my in-laws had a place on Stretch Island back in the 90s. I think I spent more time fishing than I did visiting.

3. Sounds like you hit it right! thanks for the report and pics.

4. Nicely done.

5. It looks like you were closer to
    Hartstine than Grapeview from
    the pics. Nice fish either way.
    It only gets better on North Bay
    as the fry move in.

dK

6. very nice!

7. I love that part of the sound, it's not so densely populated and reminds me of the way the Puget Sound was when I was a kid. I'd love to own a vacation home down there.

8. That's why i moved down there when i retired...

Rich.

9. The beachers were packed when I was out there. Hardly any elbow room. Meth-heads wandering the beaches like Sean of the Dead zombies. Not much different than a walk through Gas Works Park in Seattle.

10. Yes, thanks for the warning. I won't go there. I could see them staggering in to mob you on your last pic of the beach! I can't handle hordes of zombie meth heads crowding me like that!