Green Butt Skunk variation swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by NomDeTrout, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,475 / 9
    Sweet, can't wait to see them all in my fly box with all the pink steelies, big nasties and speys I hope to get wet soon.
  2. NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Seattle,WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Waiting on Tod Fossetta's set. Still have not received.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,475 / 9
    Fart. Running out of mailing days for me to get some green butt skunks before heading to the Hoh Down. I even left a section for them in my big fly box.
  4. fodf Team Umiak

In my happy place.
    Ed, I couldn't agree more. The expectation of receiving mine by Tuesday is dismal at best. It chaps my ass that someone would commit to a date and then have a brain fart is inexcusable..unless there were circumstances beyond whatever. This is my first swap, and may reconsider another. This blows..but I guess better than those in the Spey/Dee swap but who knows. For anyone considering hosting on of these things, me included, communication is key. Commo, commo, commo. Nuff said.
  5. NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Seattle,WA
    Not sure what happened to be honest. Tod finished his set early, so not sure where his package is currnetly.

Here is what I can do. I can hand deliver or express ship 2 sets to Mumbles (one for fodf) which you guys can split at the Hoh Down...
    Or if anyone else is headed out to the Hoh Down, I can do the same, if Mumbles is willing.
  6. fodf Team Umiak

In my happy place.
    That works for me if Ed is amenable. Chris, I won't be anywhere near Seattle to meet up for mine. So if this works, outstanding
  7. NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Seattle,WA
    ALright fellas, Sorry about all the mix up. I have them all divided up and ready to ship out. Looks like we are going to be short 1 however :/

Tod Fosetta has not replied yet but figured most of you guys prob want the flies sooner than later, so I've put in a couple flies from my personal collection for everyone to enjoy, in replacement of the one missing.

Thanks everyone!
  8. NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Seattle,WA
    Another update:

Mumbles should have the flies at his door by 3 PM tomorrow. Included in the package are: Rob Ast's set, fodf's set, Mumble's set.
    Have fun out on the Hoh you guys. I won't be able to make it but my mind will be out on th e water with you guys.
  9. Whit 19D

Pullman, WA
    Just got mine in the mail. Great job on the skunks everyone! I look forward to getting them wet.