Green Butt Skunk variation swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by NomDeTrout, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Sweet, can't wait to see them all in my fly box with all the pink steelies, big nasties and speys I hope to get wet soon.

2. NomDeTrout

NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Media:
    Waiting on Tod Fossetta's set. Still have not received.

3. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Fart. Running out of mailing days for me to get some green butt skunks before heading to the Hoh Down. I even left a section for them in my big fly box.

4. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

Ed, I couldn't agree more. The expectation of receiving mine by Tuesday is dismal at best. It chaps my ass that someone would commit to a date and then have a brain fart is inexcusable..unless there were circumstances beyond whatever. This is my first swap, and may reconsider another. This blows..but I guess better than those in the Spey/Dee swap but who knows. For anyone considering hosting on of these things, me included, communication is key. Commo, commo, commo. Nuff said.

5. NomDeTrout

Media:
    Not sure what happened to be honest. Tod finished his set early, so not sure where his package is currnetly.

Here is what I can do. I can hand deliver or express ship 2 sets to Mumbles (one for fodf) which you guys can split at the Hoh Down...
    Or if anyone else is headed out to the Hoh Down, I can do the same, if Mumbles is willing.

6. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

That works for me if Ed is amenable. Chris, I won't be anywhere near Seattle to meet up for mine. So if this works, outstanding

7. NomDeTrout

Media:
    ALright fellas, Sorry about all the mix up. I have them all divided up and ready to ship out. Looks like we are going to be short 1 however :/

Tod Fosetta has not replied yet but figured most of you guys prob want the flies sooner than later, so I've put in a couple flies from my personal collection for everyone to enjoy, in replacement of the one missing.

Thanks everyone!

8. NomDeTrout

Media:
    Another update:

Mumbles should have the flies at his door by 3 PM tomorrow. Included in the package are: Rob Ast's set, fodf's set, Mumble's set.
    Have fun out on the Hoh you guys. I won't be able to make it but my mind will be out on th e water with you guys.

9. Whit

Whit 19D

Media:
    Just got mine in the mail. Great job on the skunks everyone! I look forward to getting them wet.