Griswold Collection

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking, Cooking' started by fodf, Apr 5, 2010.

1. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

K guys,
    After seeing Jerry and Lonnies expertise at the Hoh Down I'm thinking of giving up my collection(s) of Griswold cast iron(s)...trust me I have others. I have one collection of small print 3-9, and large print 3-8 with rack. Each are pristine. Asking $350 for small print set and $400 for large with rack. And Scoones, if you think goes in the classified I'm OK with that. They are heavy so would like to connect to save you some postage. Local check or Paypal cool.
    Eric

2. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    Eric, I'd suggest you go to the Wagner and Griswold Society page and put this up. You'll find alot more collectors who'll snatch this set up depending on current values in the market. I would leave this up Eric, and modify it to say if anyone interested, I posted up a set in the classifieds and take the prices off. I can move this though if you'd like. But it should be in the classifieds not here. Have you checked the current pricing on these sets? I have the Red and Blue books if you want me to check them out for you.

3. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

Jerry,

Please pull my post from this forum/site..as always your sage advice prevails. Thanx man.

Eric