NFR Gun control

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by zen leecher aka bill w, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krusty Active Member

Spokane, WA
    Ratings: +506 / 0
    If you spend any time at a gun range (and I do), you'll see quite the display of zombie targets. My theory is that zombies will never evoke any sort of sympathetic concern (considering they want to eat your BRAINS) and therefore couldn't even trigger a PETA complaint....the perfect target.
  2. mx610ktm Member

Bozeman, Mt
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    alot has been brought up about gun violence which no one can deny is increasing. I believe a lot just because increased population. but has anyone brought up the fact of violent video games in young people's finger tips and how that may desensitize them.
    GAT likes this.
  3. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +563 / 5
    Ok, here's the deal. I let this go at first. Now, we're going over the gun debate (this was started as a joke, and let it run). Now the drivel has started. The allegations and the typical BS is starting. Some, total BS. So here's the deal. I'm shutting this down now, then deleting. Read this. Because here's the deal. Next Gun thread started is an instant ban. Go play gun debate on the original thread that's like 20+ pages long. I get ONE PM/conversation saying I'm out of line, you'll be parked immediately. GOT IT?!?!?! I'm about done with this.
    dryflylarry likes this.
  4. GAT Active Member

Willamette Valley, OR
    Ratings: +2,110 / 0
    mx610ktm... BINGO!
  5. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,221 / 9
    What were we talking about before the wheels fell off the wagon...again?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.