FS Hardy Sovereign's complete set

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by hawg hunter, Mar 2, 2014.

1. I had just spent the past while collecting the whole line of Sovereign reels, however, I just found our my ever pending shoulder surgery will be scheduled for the end of April. as such I will not be fishing for the better part of 6 months or longer. While I was going to try and be a collector of at least one coplete set of Hardy reels, walking by display case just pains me to see these fine reels looking at me and not getting used.
    Shipping is negotiable. Paypal preferred, I pick up the fee. Prices are in U.S. Dollars.
    [​IMG]
    So here they are:
    Sovereign 3-4-5 - Mint condition. Has one very Moinor handling mark but I dont know if it was ever fished. Numbered #707 $ 435
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sovereign 5-6-7 - Mint and complete with Box. $515

Sovereign 7-8 with spare spool. This one has very minor signs of use but also in great condition. Numbered # 518 $500
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sovereign 8-9 - Reel is also in exceptional condition. One small scrath on drag know cap. $450
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sovereign 9-10 - Reel is also in exceptional condition. One small scratch on the drag knob cap. $525

Sovereign 11-12 - Mint with Box. This reel is as new. $595. SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Pictures of the 5-6-7 - sorry pictures are a bit dark. This one as mentioned is mint in the box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pictures of the 9-10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sovereign 11-12 sold

4. Open to reasonable offers. Also would consider selling the 3 1/8
    Perfect with two spare spools for $475 obo.

5. Bump for some great reels; I have one of these in a 7/8, and they are great.