FS Hardy Ultralite DD 7000 Spool BNIB $95

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Adrian, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

I have a brand new, in the box Hardy Ultralite DD Spare Spool. Box, spool and bag. Willing to deliver for free via USPS to the lower 48.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Ben Swaner

Ben Swaner Active Member

I'm Inerested. PM sent

3. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

Still available

4. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

$85. I use a Hardy Ultralite DD for several reasons. Price point, aesthetics, ultra large arbor and silky drag. I have this on my 6wt. With a 4.29" diameter, this gets fish to the reel quick. The 7000 is specified as a 7, 8 or 9 wt reel. This reel only weighs 0.14 oz more than the 6000 and 0.25 oz more than the 5000. This is literally your do it all reel. I am only selling this spare spool because I bought another 7000 reel. So, think about it, you can get a spectacular reel for $230 if you look around and this for $85. You WILL NOT find a better value for a reel with spare spool for $315. The spool normally retails for $150. For a do it all reel with a drag that can hold it on a 9wt, use this discounted spare spool to get you started.

5. Adrian

Adrian Active Member

Fully-sealed, maintenance-free drag. Full aluminum. I fish the salt and the reels look brand new. These Hardy reels are award winning and it shows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.