HEALING WATERS AT THE FAIR

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Greg Smith, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Greg Smith Member

Ellensburg, WA
    Ratings: +21 / 0
    If you are attending The Ellensburg Fly Fishing Fair this weekend, You might consider donating any extra tying materials fishing gear to the Healing Waters Program. They have a booth at the fair.
    I know I've been going through my tying materials and finding a considerable number of duplicates.

Greg
  2. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +660 / 5
    Thanks for the materials. Myself and Chuck Tye (the NW Regional Coordinator for PHWFF) will be manning the booth all day Friday and Saturday. :) Hope to see you all there (those that are showing up at least).
  3. james.jimenez Active Member

South Korea
    Ratings: +240 / 0
    I'M GONNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    See you on Friday. Going over on Thursday afternoon to stay with a fishing buddy and talk bamboo tapers. Start tying on Friday.
  5. zen leecher aka bill w born to work, forced to fish

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +963 / 1
    I'll be there when it opens Friday morning.
  6. Bill Aubrey Active Member

Tacoma, WA
    Ratings: +165 / 0
    Hope to see some of you guys there. If I remember, I'll wear a club name tag. And, for sure, either a Pats hat or a Morning Hatch hat.
  7. David Dalan 69°19'15.35" N 18°44'22.74" E

Walla Walla, WA
    Ratings: +738 / 0
    I'll be there on Sat with a couple of the ladies.

I'll be the big bald guy with the "Let the Norse be with you" T-shirt. Sure it smells bad, but it's fishy as all hell.