Help ( For the Kids!!!) with photoshop.

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by jcalderon, May 24, 2009.

1. jcalderon Member

A JUNGLE NEAR YOU
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I am asking a favor from someone (anyone) on the board. I am designing a T shirt with a custom logo to hand out, and award to some of my wrestlers. I coach at Cascade high School, and want to reward some of the kids that put forth the extra time and effort.

What I am looking to do is design a Simple Logo, with somewhat of a complex picture. It sounds goofy, But I have a few ideas. Please PM me if you are willing to help me out. I can reward you with flies that I have tied, or my time in some way, shape, or form.

Thank you so much for any help.

Jesse Calderon CHS.
  2. jcalderon Member

A JUNGLE NEAR YOU
    I suppose I should mention. All I need is a Picture of 1/2 a Human face, matched up with 1/2 a gorilla face. Sounds slly I know, But if you were a wrestler it would make sense!
  3. wik Member

renton
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    2 minutes on google showed men "goriila man" graphics and another minute showed screen printeners for tshirts ect.
    prices were about $3.00 per shirt for one color. and up.
    looks fairly simple and there are a bunch of local shops that have done this before.
    just watch out for copyrighted images.:thumb:
  4. jcalderon Member

A JUNGLE NEAR YOU
    Thats what I was worried about. Another thing is, I wanted the gorilla image to be spliced to MY OWN face haha. Again, It would make sense if you were on my team. Thanks again for your efforts.
  5. wik Member

renton
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    check out the local printers here is one in tukywilla.(http://angrysquidink.com/)
    they maybe able to point you in a better direction.:thumb:
  6. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +444 / 1
    Jesse,

I wrestled so I can appreciate what you're trying to do ; )

I can also help you with the task at hand. For a short run of shirts
    you're not going to get them real cheap if you want full color. Direct transfer may be the way to go and I can get some prices for you from a local vendor I do work with.

Send me a PM and let's see what we can do.
  7. Tim Morrison Member

coeur d alene ID
    jesse if the gorilla idea doesnt work i would be glad to send you a photo of half my ass to match to your face. just being an ass i hope you get it done that would be an awesome shirt. VANILLA GORILLA!!
  8. bankbound New Member

Edmonds, WA
    I do a lot of Photoshop work (professionally) and would be happy to help you out with the graphic.
  9. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +444 / 1
    Yeah, what's the status, Jesse? Offer for free help and all.:hmmm: