Help with banner creation

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by Dave Henry, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Dave Henry Member

Langley, British Columbia
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Any one know of a cheap program that will allow me to cut and paste multiple pictures together? I have a banner picture that i want to paste a png onto but none of my stock programs have options for working with multiple pictures. Or maybe it's just that I don't know what I'm doing.:eek:
  2. reastiebeagle New Member

Redmond, WA
    You could try downloading a trial version of Photoshop. Or you could email me the pics and I can do it for you...
  3. JesseC Active Member

seattle, wa
    Ratings: +720 / 0
    Try downloading GIMP. It's free. Clunky. But free.
  4. Steffan Brown ...

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +64 / 0
    Look at you being an honorable citizen!

Dave, reastiebeagle does know what he's doing and could probably crank it out in no time flat.
  5. reastiebeagle New Member

Redmond, WA
    Are you e-stalking me?
    But yes, Mr. Brown is right, I could have that done for you in a jiff, unless you want the satisfaction of doing it yourself. In that case, try http://pixlr.com/...don't even have to download the program!
  6. Dave Henry Member

Langley, British Columbia
    Satisfaction would be having it done properly. Give me a shout, beagle. waskocreek@shaw.ca
    I can let you know what I need and send you the pictures. I'm open to suggestions too.
  7. Steffan Brown ...

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +64 / 0
    Since you quit FB, I have no better way to do it. So I set a Google alert notifying me whenever reastiebeagle appears on a forum...
  8. reastiebeagle New Member

Redmond, WA
    Shot you an email from a yahoo account. Sorry it took me a few days but I've been traveling through the midwest.
  9. Dustin Bise Active Member

Ratings: +7 / 0
    Send me the pictures/concepts and i can do it for ya, free ofc. it will only take maybe 10-15 min.
  10. (BigDave) Member

Fairwood
    Ratings: +18 / 0