Helping with demos at Puyallup Sportsmanshow Jan 26-30

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking, Cooking' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

In case any of you are at the show and want to check out the cooking demos, I'll be working with Cee Dub as his assistant this coming week. So if you stop in say hi. Can't promise I can BS since I actually am working with him this year (I was there just being the Camp Chef Prostaffer not actually working the demo). Cee Dub is the man if you want to learn about dutch oven cooking. I learn from him every time I'm around him. Plus there are a few other good demos by the other people as well.

I'll be there all week as Cee Dubs demo Biatch. ;) hope to see some of you there. Also don't be afraid to tell me who you are. I don't have everyones name and face down so please don't be offended if I don't recall your name right away. :)

2. fodf

fodf Team Umiak

Nicely done Jerry. I'm hoping that Cee Dub is coming back to our show next month. He is a wealth of info..and has great products and books for sale. Cook on dude..you are amazing in your own right.

3. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

He is going to Portland and Redmond shows.