Here we go again - Announcing A Spey Day, 30 Nov

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by Luv2Spey, Oct 31, 2002.

1. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    OK Guys and girls. I will be there with my famous red wool pants and Hemingway "chick magnet" sweater. Just look for the guy with a sign hanging around his neck that reads: "Accepting donations for Chris' Christmas Present".

Won't be casting. I bruised my deltoid playing a little "turkey bowl" yeseterday.

See ya'll there!

MacRowdy

2. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Media:
    What do I know---I'm just an old man

Whats wrong a little sore muscle. Hell I was out there with broken ribs and you didn't hear me cry. You young kids,just can't take it can you. Boo Hoo,Sob Sob :TONGUE :TSKTSK

Jim

3. Rob Blomquist

Rob Blomquist Formerly Tight Loops

Media:
    I5 to 405 to 520.

Get off of 520 when it ends, looking for signs to Fall City, you will be going for a good distance down the Redmond-Fall City Road. The shortest way is to catch the Tolt Hill Road off of the R-FC Road, and follow that to its end at Hwy 202. Take a left, cross the bridge over the Tolt River, and take an immediate left onto the road into a crude parking lot at the Confluence of the Tolt and the Snoqualmie.

If you miss the Tolt Hill Road, follow the R-FC Road to Fall City, take a left onto 202, then north until you cross the Tolt River, and turn left into the parking lot.

If you want a internet mapping site to do the work, Enter Carnation as the destination. The location is on the south side of Carnation.

Rob
    ---------
    Genetic pollution damages wild
    stocks, bonk those Hatchery Zombies!