Hey DanielOcean

Discussion in 'Steelhead' started by golfman44, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Don't forget about fish that shoot straight to Reiter within 36 hours of entering the Snoho.

Daniel - I grew up on the Sky and love that river. But if you want to catch your first steelie on the fly on the swing, your time would be much better spent two steelhead drainages to the north. Assuming it opens this summer with the landslide... which is not a safe assumption.

2. I will probably wet my line up that way too I am sure.

3. This is a funny thread.

Personally, I figure that Danny boy needs a better job. Better jobs pay more money with more time off. I have found gas and vacation are the 2 ingredients most condusive to steeehead success.

Go Sox,
    cds

Lex, Steve Knapp, Ed Call and 4 others like this.
  4. AMEN yes Danny boy really does need a better job. Working hard towards it though. Hopefully it will come along in the future soon.

enlightened likes this.
  5. You're just gloating since your wife got the promotion!

6. That does bring something to mind. I should also push my wife do get a better job too.

triploidjunkie likes this.
  7. Or get a girl who's becoming a nurse practitioner so you can work part time and fish and work on other projects the rest of the time.

Count it.

J

8. Thanks a lot man. Now I've got a frosty Capri-sun up the nose. #dadlife

David Dalan likes this.
  9. Just a few more weeks boys and my quest continues again. I am so pumped.

ChaseBallard and plaegreid like this.
  10. If you want to just get a fish, you can ride along in my drift boat this summer on the Sky. We'll toss spoons and bobber our way down to pick up a hatchery griller or three. You'll at least see where they hold so you can try it on flies later.

rory and Evan Virnoche like this.