Hey Tyler, ...if you ever....

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by DLoop, Jan 14, 2011.

1. DLoop

DLoop Creating memories one cast at a time

Media:
    Tyler,

Like I'm sure many of the folks here, I spend a lot my free time in front of my computer, staring in wonderment and awe at your beautiful rod creations.

I know you hold rod building classes from time to time, but what I would be more interested in is a...hmmm, not a class really, but perhaps a one-day seminar. One where I can just sit and watch you perform your magic with guide wraps and feather inlays.

If you ever decide to do something like that, I think I would sign up quick with $$.

2. Tyler Speir

Tyler Speir Artist

Media:
    Home Page:
    It's funny you said that. I have been thinking about creating a new Rod building DVD. Something new and up to date on all the new products. I just don't know if it would be worth the time and money to do it the right way. As far as holding a seminar goes, you would need a lot of people to sign up to make it worth it. If a venue comes up and their is an opportunity to hold one I would happy to do so.

Thank you for the kind words.

3. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Media:
    You could count me in. I could use some pointers for smoother wrap coating, would love to learn feather inlays, and pick up any tricks for speeding up trim bands.

4. DLoop

DLoop Creating memories one cast at a time

Media:
    Videos would be cool too if you decide to go that route.