FS HILL'S END OF SUMMER CLOSEOUTS

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bhill, Aug 17, 2014.

1. I've updated the closeout department on Hill's Discount Flies with a ton of patterns. I'll be sending out a newsletter to my customers Monday night announcing the sale items.
    Feel free to get a head start by checking out the closeout page.

Hill's Discount Flies Closeout Page

Tight Lines
    Brandon Hill
    Hill's Discount Flies LLC

2. I've tried to buy flies from you guys but you don't have a way to input apo/ae addresses for my billing address for my card. Any chance you can fix that?

3. Send me a email with what you want and the address you want it mailed to and I'll take care of it.
    hillsdiscountflies@yahoo.com

4. Just ordered some flies from you guys... including some of the closeouts. Good flies and good price

5. Got mine today! Great deal

6. Great prices! I need to catch some more fish to justify buying more flies. Or do I need to buy more flies to catch more fish???

7. Whats up with the bad buyer seller rating quazman? Ive never even dealt with you before.

8. Must have been an Inadvertent touch on the ipad. Fixed.

9. Honest mistake, thanks very much.

10. It's been a long time since I ordered from Hills. I try to tie all of my own flies and have for some time. However, it's more difficult now being one of two primary entertainment sources for a 5 year old (my wife being the other). Was happy to stumble upon this post and see the great closeout deals. Ordered a few dozen for an upcoming trip. I feel guilty for not cranking them out on the vice myself, but past dealings with Hills' has demonstrated great customer service, and a great quality product.

Many years ago I was making one of my first trips to the Beaverhead and, I'm digging back into my memory here, Brandon had a buddy who worked at the Safeway in Dillon who he recommended as a resource for area tips.

Check 'em out and support a site sponsor.

My $.02

11. I'm a repeat large qty buyer. Great product and great deals. Thanks Brandon!