FS Hobie Mirage Outback Kayak

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by SARG950, Jul 2, 2014.

1. SARG950

SARG950 Member

My retirement gift to myself is just not getting used enough and after a lot of thought, have decided to make it available. If you've scanned the sites on these fishing machines, you know they're the best you can buy. I'm not going to go into the features; if you're interested, you'll know all about these boats. Please don't ask for pics; they have not changed enough to be noticeable. What I can tell you is that I purchased a 2007 model but it had a manufacturing defect; I returned it and was given a new upgraded 2008 model (dual handle "flip" rudder feature). Also included: inflatable seat cushion for increased comfort, upgraded turbo fin blades for added torque, two-piece oar, plug-in cart wheels and a complete set of Thule kayak roof-carry racks. Color is Dune. If you know how I am about my gear, you'll know this boat is in excellent condition. $1500 FIRM. Thanks for checking this ad!

2. SARG950

SARG950 Member

Last and only price drop... $1400. Thanks for looking.

3. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

If I only had the cash to spend. I do, but have "daughter off to college" expenses right now. LOL. Nice kayak for sure.

4. porterHause

porterHause Just call me Jon

Maybe try northwestkayakanglers.com

5. s45d14

s45d14 New Member

I'd like to come over and look. I'm in Shoreline. Thanks
    Steve

6. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Dang , wish this could be mine!

Jerry Daschofsky likes this.
  7. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

There is no way your girls are going to fit.

8. David Loy

David Loy Senior Moment

I've been thinking about this as well. I'm just smart enough to know that I have to sell a boat before I can add another one, or sleep outside. Selling boats seems to be a character flaw.

9. bigdood

bigdood fishing hack

Surprised it hasn't sold yet. Post on CL and it'll sell in a day

10. s45d14

s45d14 New Member

Hey Sarge- I still want to come and see it! I am in Shoreline--close to you. Drop me a note to arrange a time. email directly-- s45d14@yahoo.ca if you'd like. Note: .ca --not .com

11. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

I'm actually in process of selling one of my drift boats. If I get it sold, and this is still available, I may have to come take a look at it.

12. SARG950

SARG950 Member

One last accessory to add to the item... a Stohlquist PFD which, by the way, has never been wet...

13. SARG950

SARG950 Member

14. SARG950

SARG950 Member

Sold...