Hohdown roll call

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by jeff bandy, Feb 14, 2010.

1. jeff bandy

jeff bandy Make my day

Media:
    With less then a month tell the get together, I thought we should start getting a idea of who's coming and when.
    Jerry will need some kind of idea of how many to plan for. Also this might help with anyone that wants to carpool.
    Anyone that plans on having some of Jerry's fine cooking should think about kicking in a little something to defer costs.
    I think Jerry was going to do something via paypal. Don't want him to run out of food.
    I'll update list here.

Name; Arrive; Depart; Bringing;(open seat, firewood, beer,carpool ?)

1 Jeff Bandy- 3/13 to 3/21. 1 seat, chowder dinner Thursday night.carpool ,lots of room. fishing karma I hope.

2 Mark Walker- 3/17 to 3/21.fine cigars, fine liquor of some sorts, and will sending Jerry a generous contribution for food (as last year) and will assist in the cooking if need be.

3 Mumbles- 3/17 to 3/21. 1 seat,Firewood, extra toon if needed. sparkling personality:rofl:

4 MntWkr- 3/20 to 3/21. need seat. firewood. carpool from the Bremerton area.

5 Chris Scoones- 3/17 to 3/21. Yard should be rolling with me. Bringing a 2k watt generator, 2 flood lights for camp, couple lanterns, stove, wood and both the Water Masters. If you are interested in using one or both of the WM's just let me know. The rest of the truck will be dedicated to fishing gear and beer.

JesseCFowl -wimping out

AK_Powder_Monkey- turns out I won't be there, its about half as much to go to POW...Cheap/lucky Bastard.

6 Rob Ast- 3/17 to 3/21 need seat. Will bring beer/booze, will bring large tent (car camping style) with room for a few if needed.

7 Tod Fossetta- 3/17 to 3/21firewood, cigars, whiskey, fun food, and a toon or maybe two. First time for me, should be a blast.

8 Orangeradish- 3/17 to 3/21shuttle,I also have some big tarps I can bring. If anyone needs a tent, let me know.

9 NomDeTrout- 3/19 to 3/20 I'll bring lots of water and soda for us non-drinkers.

10 Evan Burck- 3/17 to ? I'll bring some home brewed treats.a keg or two.

11 Jerry Daschofsky- 3/17 to 3/21 Head chef. If you guys want to donate to the food fund, let me know. I've already recieved a check, and know a few others who want to send. But if you want to paypal, that's fine too. steelheader69@prodigy.net

12 Banzai- 3/20 to 3/21 Will have toon, cigars, Scotch, and spey rod.

13 Nate Dutton- 3/17,18 to 3/21 need big boy seat. booze (whiskey), chip in for food.

14 Fodf- 3/17 to 3/21 I'm moteling it in Forks (mmm, hot shower after a day in the rain) so will be commuting..if anyone is also, let me know and we commute together if that works out. And I can shuttle any needs (food, beer, bandages) from the store each day.

15 Sean Beauchamp- 3/18 to 3/21 I'll bring tarps, booze, some breakfast grub, some materials and my vice. i'll also work on music. a loud stereo and an ipod is essential. i'll come up with something.

16 Matt Smith- 3/17 to 3/21 Food and 5 gal of Home Brew!!!! I'm Leaving the Skunk at home:beer2:

17 Bitterroot- 3/17 to 3/21"TROUT FISHERMEN DOMINATE THE WATER":p

18 Hikepat- 3/17 to 3/21 need seat. Have room in truck for car pool person from Kent/ Des Moines area.Will bring firewood and tarp

19 Tlyer Speir- ? Ill bring a bunch of custom rods if anyone wants to play around and test some nice rods.

20 Alex MacDonald- 3/18 to 3/21 carpoll from Wenatchee/Cle Elum

21 Jim Henderson- 3/18 to 3/21 open seat?

The actual list is now 30+ coming, 5 on the fence and an additional 2-4 soldiers as part of Project Healing Waters.

2. Mark Walker

Mark Walker Active Member

I will be there with his "Highness", Mumbles hopefully Wed the 17th, departing Sun the 21st. There is a poosibility "bitterroot" will be joining us this year.
    I will be bringing a number of fine cigars, fine liquor of some sorts, and will sending Jerry a generous contribution for food (as last year) and will assist in the cooking if need be.
    C'mon March!!

3. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Hi, my name is Mumbles and I'm coming to the Hoh down for the second straight year. Hope to arrive Wednesday the 17th, work dependant right now. Will depart on Sunday the 21st, hopefully after a nice float that day. Will likely be transporting Mark Walker and possibly Rob Ast. I will be bringing my two man pontoon and as such will have a seat available. I belive Mark has a drift boat seat reservation. Rob has next crack at my front seat. Once he checks in we'll know. I hope to bring a bit of firewood to contribute to the bonfire that needs to be seen from deep space. I can bring a 10'x10' canopy which can have sides applied if needed. I do have a solo pontoon that I'll bring if a bank bound angler would like to follow the flotilla. Interested in that offer, contact me via PM. I'm not much of a cigar guy and I'm a puny lightweight drinker but if I know what people's preferences are I might bring some good tidings along as well.

4. Bob Jones

Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Media:
    Last seen in Portland Or. via Tacoma,Puyallup, Wa.
    Really sorry I can't make it for my first time, I'm still in puny shape from my radiation and my wife wouldn't let me out without a babysitter. My boys are all too busy working and with family to have time what with other plans made for the coming year. You all have a great time and save a little for next year and I'll hope to make it then. I'm really envous of all of you as I've never been in this kind of shape before and it's got me feeling the end is in site or near and I don't want to go down without a fight.

5. Josh Smestad

Josh Smestad aka Mtnwkr

I'll be there... 20th-21st. I can't resist the thought of all that fine cooked FOOD!
    My name is Josh, I plan to camp wherever the group decides, I'll bring extra booze and firewood and will be shore bound for now. I have room for another person and lots of gear in my truck departing from the Bremerton area.

6. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I'll arrive Weds the 17th or sooner and am staying through the weekend. Yard should be rolling with me. Bringing a 2k watt generator, 2 flood lights for camp, couple lanterns, stove, wood and both the Water Masters. If you are interested in using one or both of the WM's just let me know. The rest of the truck will be dedicated to fishing gear and beer.

7. JesseC

JesseC Active Member

Media:
    I'll be there 19-21st.

I'll will be trying to mooch a seat or a craft off of someone.

I'll be happy to give someone a ride from Seattle

I'll also pitch in cash, beer, cigars!

8. ak_powder_monkey

ak_powder_monkey Proud to Be Alaskan

Media:
    I'm 80% likely to be there friday, saturday and sunday. I will be bringing cheap beer. I could use a seat in a boat.

Or I'll be on Prince of Whales Island actually catching steelhead :D tough call

9. Rob Ast

Rob Ast Active Member

Media:
    I will be there wed-sun. May try to carpool with Ed. Need 1 seat, Will bring beer/booze, will bring large tent (car camping style) with room for a few if needed. Will donate for food, more than happy to help cook it as well.

Rob

10. Tod Fossetta

Tod Fossetta Sorry, I'm not set up for that.

I plan to be there on the 17th, with travel trailer, firewood, cigars, whiskey, fun food, and a toon or maybe two. First time for me, should be a blast. Leaving on the 21st.

11. orangeradish

orangeradish Bobo approved

Home Page:
    In like Flynn. I'll be there tues. nite or wed. morning. I'll be bringing my 'toon, and can use my car as a shuttle vehicle. If anyone wants a canoe to use, let me know. They will have to grab it, but it could fit 3 anglers and some gear. Probably not too good to fish from, but it would work to ferry people from one run to the next. I have a 6500w generator, so if anyone thinks it's needed, let me know. I have a little hatchback, so it may need a ride from Oly. But everyone headed out there clockwise(from Aberdeen) will be 10 minutes from my house. Let me know. I'll kick in for food/firewood and I'd be more than willing to help out with camp chores/cooking. I also have some big tarps I can bring. If anyone needs a tent, let me know. I have spares. I'm looking forward to fishing, eating, drinking and bullshitting with all of you!
    Jason

12. NomDeTrout

NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Media:
    I will be there on friday early and leaving saturday. I'll bring lots of water and soda for us non-drinkers.

13. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    Only conflict I have is finals the next week. If things are looking like I'm in good shape for finals, I'll head over Wednesday, and stay as long as I see fit. About the only thing I may be able to provide is some beer. I'll bring some home brewed treats.

I can row if someone has a boat and wants to put me to work :)

14. NomDeTrout

NomDeTrout Fly Guy Eat Pie

Media:
    Come on Evan, i'm leaving on business trip that following Monday and have a big presentation to put together. That's what you got Sunday for. Come until Sat, study sunday :) Thats all i needed when i was in college.

15. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    Considering the purpose of the Hohdown is 90% party, 10% fishing... The weekend may gain priority

16. Jerry Daschofsky

Jerry Daschofsky Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Home Page:
    I'll be there either late March 16th or early March 17th. If you guys want to donate to the food fund, let me know. I've already recieved a check, and know a few others who want to send. But if you want to paypal, that's fine too. Gonna be a good spread. I'll be doing a big dinner Saturday night, but don't let that fool you. You'll be well fed the whole time I'm there. I'll be doing a breakfast then a dinner (we all should be out fishing at lunch time). If you guys want, I can pickup stuff to make sandwiches too. That way you can pack very little on your end. Can make sandwiches and toss them in your boat or vest. You can BYOB and chips for the fishing. I'll supply the coffee and grub. :)

17. Jerry Daschofsky

Media:
    Home Page:
    Oh, and I'll be needing sous chef's for sure. :) I got some new ideas on grub. You guys are gonna be going to bed very full and probably very drunk each night. :)

18. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    Though my commitment to attending is not 100% yet, I could definitely assist in the culinary efforts if I attend

19. Jerry Daschofsky

Media:
    Home Page:
    Trust me, if any of you bastards go hungry, it's your own damned fault. I'm gonna one up last year. Think we'll still do the smoked ribeye for saturday nights feast. But have a few tricks up my sleeve for breakfasts and maybe for some food to take for lunch. ;)

20. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Media:
    Shit Jerry, why did you go and say that??? Now I have to try and figure out how to convince my soon to be 9 month pregnant wife to let me out to play! I was just talking about that rib eye yesterday, and how I would love to get into some JD cookin' soon!!! And of course to hang with ya'll too :beer2: