honda spree and 6.5ft. six pack camper

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dragonman, Mar 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonman New Member

Castle Rock, Wash, U.S..
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    For Sale: 1984 honda spree with 2300 miles in nice condition $425.00 Also 6.5ft six pac canper with boat rack in ok condition $450.00
  2. FunFisher1 New Member

Tacoma, WA
    Hello I have been looking for a nice little moped for a while know. I see that you have a little Honda Spree for sale. I would like to talk to you about purchasing it from you. Thank you.
  3. Josh dead in the water

NW Washington
    Ratings: +497 / 2
    Seriously? How does this happen? I think 5 years late is a record. Chris should lock all classified threads 6 months after the last reply.
  4. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +425 / 0
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
  5. tommyy New Member

queens ny
    Hi guys, I joined this forum just to answer the above question. I live in NY and don't fly fish. If you google a used sixpac camper today, this six year old thread will show up.I didnt realize how old this was until I read the comments. Locking a thread six months after a reply will not remove it from search engines. The best thing to do is delete the entire thing after it is sold ,or if unsold ,when you give up trying. If craigs list didn't do this, you would get six million hits on every item you were looking for! I hope this resolves the question...."Seriously? How does this happen?" question. Happy Fishing, Tom ...ps. I'm still looking for a t100 sixpac camper!
  6. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +515 / 0
    I think he did address the issue, for those that read the directions on classifieds...What to do...(we, that sell, are responsible)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.