Hopper/Dropper swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by mike doughty, Apr 25, 2006.

1. Is it full? if not count me in.

2. Sorry hog, it is already full. maybe next time

3. I'll be an alternate. You never know what could happen...

4. fair enough

5. They will be in the mail monday. Just need to finish up 2 Convertibles.
    Chris

6. They are in the Mail!
    Chris

7. Got your flies today ringlee. nice ties

8. just to clarify, everybody send in 8 sets. you will get one of yours back but this makes it easier for me seeings how this is my first hosting of a swap.

9. Even though the deadline is quite a ways away i thought i would give a quick update. ringlee's are in, i have one more terrestrial to go and just talked to rockstar and he has 2 more to go.

10. Mine are comming along slowly but they will be done shortly.

11. All done with mine Mike, I'll give them to ya on Sat.

12. i got rockstars today and they are sweet. i don't know what exactly intails a terretrial but for those that asked about stimulators those will work for the swap as well or any other fly that could possably represent a terrestrial

13. Mike, just wanted to bump this and see how were doing?:thumb:

14. There's still a month to go, but wanted to check and see how everyone is doing.

15. I've got my drys done and will start on droppers here in the next few days.

16. I have 2-3 left and will have them mailed by this weekend.

17. I just got chads' flies today. nice job chad

18. about 3 weeks left! how's everybody coming? i have only received ringlee's, chadk's and rockstar's

19. Life has returned to a sense of normalcy :) I'll be getting started on these and should be in the mail at the end of this weekend :)

20. I wish I had known about this swap when it started, I would have joined in on the fun.

Maybe next time.