Hopper/Dropper swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by mike doughty, Apr 25, 2006.

1. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Here's the deal! i haven't heard from gitto wales in a couple of weeks or received his flies yet for the swap. the deadline was june 30th which was a couple of weeks ago. i understand that things take a little longer when shipped from overseas, but i have tried to pm him about the flies and have heard nothing. unless there are objections i will give it till the end of next week to either hear from him or his flies and then i will assume that we are not getting them and will send everybody else their flies.

2. toddsbernina

toddsbernina New Member

3. mike doughty

The flies are divided up. since i never heard from or received gitto wales's flies everybody will get an extra set of someone elses flies. ifthere are any objections then let me know. i will have them sent out this week.

4. Pat M

Pat M Chasing Tiger Trout

Swap Boss............your fired!

5. mike doughty

flies are in the mail. remember everyone has an extra set of one kind become we did not recieve one persons flies.

6. chadk

chadk Be the guide...

Got the flies. Right on time for some serious summer fishing!

Some very impressive flies! Hard to pick any favorites. I'll have fun fishing them all.

Thanks Mike and all involved!

7. mike doughty

if anybody can take some pics that would be cool and post them in the gallery. my camers and i are not capable

8. chadk

chadk Be the guide...

I'll take some pics - but I don't have the best setup. But I guess somebody's gotta do it...

9. mike doughty

toddsbernina or mr. mello, did you guys happen to get your flies?

10. toddsbernina

toddsbernina New Member

yeah i just have limited internet. but the flies are sick you all tied some good stuff. can't wait to givem a shot.

11. James Mello

James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

yup :) got 'em... love 'em :)

12. Pat M

Pat M Chasing Tiger Trout

Hey Mike. Just want to say thanks for hosting. Thanks to all the tyiers that were in on this one. I would take some pics but I think I lost one of the hoppers Sunday on the Ham's. I dont know anymore who it belonged to. Good luck on the Bear if you go. Later.

13. chadk

chadk Be the guide...

Thanks for putting the pics up Mike. I was going to take some pics this weekend, but my wife took her camera with her on a trip....

14. Ringlee

Ringlee Doesn't care how you fish Moderator Staff Member

any word on my flies? I just got back from AK 2 days ago.
    Chris

15. mike doughty

i sent you a pm. you should have had them by now