NFR How to watch Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Dave Evans, Jan 3, 2013.

1. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ratings: +275 / 1
    Commy basturd!;)
    Steve Call and Islander like this.
  2. wa_desert_rat Active Member

Moses Lake, WA
    Ratings: +58 / 0
    Let me get this straight... watch a bunch of guys who don't live in Seattle (and who wouldn't even know where Seattle was if they weren't paid too much) play a game that will make their senior years a complete misery in a stadium taxpayers paid for get while they're told "we're number 1" by 50,000 people who will be too drunk to find their cars by the time the game ends?

Ok, I'll watch. What the heck. :p

Craig
  3. Rod Wittner Active Member

West Richland, WA
    Ratings: +57 / 1
    I'm with you, Yard Sale. GO NINERS!!!
  4. freestoneangler Not to be confused with Freestone

Edgewood, WA
    Ratings: +705 / 1
    Right after shooting a few rounds of trap and cleaning up the gun. No pick today as the Redskins were my dad's all time favorite team (I still have one of his ball-caps hanging in the garage) and the Dolphins are mine. Best of luck to both.
  5. Nathan B Love em and Leave em

Bellevue
    Ratings: +108 / 0
  6. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Sure didn't start out looking to good. What was up with that roughing the passer call.
  7. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +508 / 0
    A win is a win! Not a pretty start but they played ball a full four qtrs and came out on top. I sure do hope RG3 is ok. Why I love these running QB's their shelf life is much more limited. I believe Andrew Luck will be playing long after RG3 and RDub3 are done. Luck is a 15 year guy. The others are 7-8 at best and injuries might bite in to that. RG3 at 32 will not be near the QB he is at 26. Andrew Luck might be at his best 30-35 years of age.

Seahawks, minus any major injuries or incidents, should be a very very very good team for the next 3-4 years. I hope we get at minimum one more trip to the SB.:)
  8. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    I also was amused to read that the Washington Redskins thought highly of Wilson and he was targeted in their fourth round. They took Cousins after Seattle took Wilson in the 3rd. Funny how things work out. And this is why some players who are very good never get a chance. If Wilson had been drafted by them he would be a back-up for the next three years at minimum and we all would be deprived of seeing a very good Quaterback in the NFL playing. Now what to do with Flynn? Never mind...we still have Atlanta to deal with.
  9. Kyle Smith Active Member

Bozeman, MT
    Ratings: +253 / 0
    Go Hawks! It was nice to have the pain of cabin fever temporarily replaced by a near panic attack and a big win!
  10. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Porter, Whats up

with the ballerina avatar?
  11. Kent Lufkin Remember when you could remember everything?

Not sure
    Ratings: +1,224 / 0
    Fox Sports: "The Seattle Seahawks: The team nobody wants to play."

K
    Richard Torres likes this.
  12. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    The way to watch the Seahawks...plane ticket to Atlanta. Hotel and ticket to the game!
    formerguide likes this.
  13. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ed, how do I pay for that? Last time I checked I don't shit gold bars.
    Richard Torres likes this.
  14. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.
    It's a cool painting (IMHO). And since my saturdays are tied up between 10-4pm with dance lessons for my two daughters I have accepted that I need to learn more about plie, battu, passe, pirouette, and of course the tutu....etc. My fishing life has suffered latley but I know the effort and interest I put forth will pay dividends at the other end....and I would'nt want it any other way. I'm hoping their grace transfers to their casting lessons which will be coming to them soon. :D
  15. Richard Torres Active Member

Mill Creek
    Ratings: +76 / 0
    Jeff have you seen anyone that has?? Damn that would hurt!
  16. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,648 / 0
    As old as you are, aren't you sure that they aren't granddaughters??
  17. rainbow My name is Mark Oberg

Renton wa
    Ratings: +78 / 0
    That was a bit scary, but wilson pulled it off. This is a needed win, the confidence is going to be needed.
  18. IveofIone Active Member

Ratings: +1,064 / 0
    Deja vu. Now that the game is over hardly anyone east of Washington state is even mentioning the fact that the Seahawks scored 24 straight points and kicked the Redskins ass. Instead they are all wringing their hands and hankies over poor RGIII being too hurt to finish. This sounds too much like Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit to play his final game against the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. It was a media generated story line that became a self fulfilling prophecy complete with a referee from Pittsburg to ensure the outcome.

I tell ya, we get no respect out here on the left coast.

Ive
    Kent Lufkin likes this.
  19. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.

I many years younger than Kent....hell I was born when Johnson was President, I have an older son but two daughters (same wife/mom) at age 12 and 4 and they are a blessing and what ever you want to call the other thing.... I say a lot of drama! And so much fun!!!!
  20. Porter Active Member

Kenmore, WA, USA.

Never had, never will.