Hoyt Razortec 70# Compound bow for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jeff Hale, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Hale

Jeff Hale B.I.G.F.F.

Media:
    Bought this 3 years ago new, hunted with it two seasons, didn't hunt with it last season. Is the new Hoyt technology, Cam and a half system. 33 inches axle to axle, it throws a fast, fast arrow. Has a Muzzy Zero-effect drop away arrow rest, Spot Hog 5 pin, fiber optic site, release, and release loop served into string, bow qiver, also back quiver, string wax,. great condition, have arrow fletcher, glue, arrows, unused broadheads, hard case, everything. Paid over $1200 for the whole ball of wax, will let it go for $475. Bow alone without any accessories was $750. Has a lifetime warranty with Hoyt. Jeff

2. Willie Bodger

Willie Bodger Still, nothing clever to say...

Media:
    I have a few rods that I am trying to sell, man if they would sell quick I'd jump on this, unless of course you might want to work out a trade...?

Willie

3. mr trout

mr trout Trevor Hutton

Media:
    If I didn't just get my bow last year, I would definately be into that. But I already have a setup that can kill, so a few extra FPS isnt worth it. I do like those hoyts though... I shoot a parker.
    Are you getting out of bowhunting altogether or just getting new gear?

4. Jeff Hale

Jeff Hale B.I.G.F.F.

Media:
    Getting out for right now. Have been having success with Muzzleloader. But will probably go with new gear in a few years. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.