FS Huge lot of fly tying gear and materials

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by David Dziemian, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Dziemian

David Dziemian New Member

This isn't you grand daddy's fly tying materials. Saltwater hackles, dry fly hackles,Thousands and thousands of books, beads, Full animal skins, jungle cock, silver pheasant, ring necked pheasant,Turkey quills, turkey Biot's, six or seven boxes of materials all in plastic bags perfectly preserved, Lady Amherst full skins, lady Amherst in various colors, Tons of salmon fly materials hooks and materials etc. 26 Ewings saltwater capes for Carrie Stevens file streamer flies, or to use on slat water bugs,3 full dry fly cape, 9 half cape all from whiting grade A gold and silver. If none of these names are ringing a bell to you this sale is probably not for you. If you are familiar with these items, feel free to message me and I can discuss at length the exact quantities and the exact items. Also have 5-6 new fly lines and tying tools. Hundreds of spools of thread, tinsel, flat wax floss. All this a result of collecting for 14 years of working in the fishing industry. With this you could tie almost any salt, fresh, salmon or spey flies. Serious inquiry only. Please don't waste my time with low ball offers. This is the real deal, and i probably invested over 3000.00 easy. Lots of fly tying tools as well. Everything was properly kept in ziplock bags and is in excellent/new condition. 1000.00

Attached Files:

2. Cedar

Cedar Active Member

Price?

3. David Dziemian

1000.00 Guess, I forgot to put that in there.

4. lorney

lorney Member

Where are you located? Would you ship this stuff or is there too much to ship?

5. satnut

satnut Member

6. David Dziemian

in NH, usa. There is a lot of stuff, (2) 3'x3' boxes of stuff. The positive is that the materials are not heavy, so possible to ship.

7. Poff

Poff Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.