FS/WTT Hummingbird Fishfinder with pontoon adapter.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Thomas Williams, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Ansbach, Germany
    Ratings: +410 / 17
    This item for sale is a Hummingbird 345c. It is in excellent condition I only used it twice. It offers a full color screen with dual beam sonar. I purchased this unit for my pontoon boat. I purchased a bracket that allows me to mount the transducer on the rear basket of my toon. The fishfinder comes with a battery and charger as well as a battery case that keeps the battery dry. The transducer has light scratches on it from a shallow area but it is has had no effect on it functionality whatsoever. This is a really nice unit. Ive included the link to the model on hummingbirds website so you may have all the information. Retail price I paid was $279.00 plus tax. The mounting adapter for the pontoon was $50, and the battery with charger was $39. Total price $368 plus tax. Im asking $225. Interested in trading for fly tying kit with materials. Must be good quality tools. I am willing to meet for local sale.Also willing to trade for a 4wt setup. I live in Tacoma area. I am also willing to help you set it up on your pontoon the way I had it. I have the original bracket and hardware to mount it to a boats transom as well. Pictures upon request.Thanks.

http://store.humminbird.com/products/307114/345c
  2. Kram New Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    PM sent
  3. Thomas Williams Habitual Line Stepper

Ansbach, Germany
    Ratings: +410 / 17
    This item is sold pending payment.