Humpty Dumpty Swap

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Loren Jensen, Mar 2, 2011.

1. constructeur

constructeur Active Member

That's cause' it's a steelhead fly :cool:

Everyones work should be added. Cheers to Loren for running the swap, and everyone else for participating ptyd

2. Loren Jensen

Loren Jensen Active Member

I'll catch a humpy with it ;)

3. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

that's exactly what I told him before he tied up a dozen of them.

4. Loren Jensen

I know it's a steelhead fly, I garuntee you I'll catch a humpy with it.

5. constructeur

Damn kids never listen!

Loren- I dig the color combo and did really well on a similar 1/32 oz. jig tied with the Hareline fushia/purple tipped rabbit strips on the Green last go-round.' Yours will work a treat, and I'll be fishing it.

6. Loren Jensen

Sounds good man

7. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Also:

If you're going to not tie flies for the swap, and buy them instead: At least make a bit more effort than going to Outdoor Emporium.

8. Blake Harmon

Blake Harmon Active Member

Remind me to never use Gorilla Glue ever again. It puffed up the heads all crazy status, whatever. They will fish.

9. constructeur

:beathead:

Hey Blake, don't use GG again!...unless we're doing a terrestrial swap or something : http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com...gorilla-glue-flies?highlight=gorilla glue ant

..actually glad to hear it's glue, I thought it might have been man sauce or something...:hmmm:

10. Blake Harmon

Blake Harmon Active Member

Yeah my bad guys, I bought it not realizing that it would do that, and stuck to my guns thinking it wouldn't be that bad. Boy was I wrong haha. Anyways that is a interesting little link there Constructeur, I might have to do something productive with the rest of the tube. :thumb:

11. Loren Jensen

I was wondering what that white stuff was...