I need a place to camp.

Discussion in 'Camping, Hiking, Cooking' started by Bob Jones, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

I need to get out of my wifes hair for a time. She needs to unwind and I need the rest and a chance to enjoy the out doors. Big problem no money so I need a free campsite and not to far out of reach. I've got the gear to camp and fish if I am able I'll have to dig up what I can find to eat and go from there. Any Ideas? I'm so unfamiliar with Wa. places and waters and I need to be fairly safe since I would be alone and am not that strong after being sick before. What do you think? Or is any one planning to get out that wants company for up to a week? Thanks for thinking about it.
  2. Dustin Bise Active Member

Ratings: +7 / 0
    well if u have a spey rod and a tolerence for bad weather i would go to the hoh river. lots of free camping
  3. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

That sounds good I wanted to go to the HOH Down but didn't feel up to it. Now might work and I certainly need the spey practice if nothing else. Got gear for rain and clothes so thats no problem. Thanks Dustin
  4. wik Member

renton
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    how about dry side?17 miles out of cle elum heading over blewitt is the road to liberty. primative camping on the right side next to the forest service heli port.you can camp next to the creek access to the yak at Teanaway.or other dryside fishing.
  5. Murano New Member

USA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Next to the creek access to the yak at Teanaway i think it's really great idea for campsite.
  6. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Thanks guys I'll see what I can do.