NFR I really really really need to fish!! ...dumb finals....

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Jeff Cheng, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Sorry everyone, just needed to share it somewhere that i really need to fish. Studying for finals has sucked up the last 2.5 weeks, really busy may, and being too busy all of may has kept me from trying out new lakes/beaches i hear about from everyone. I know it's not a super long time but final's makes it feel longer...

I need to be on the water! i need my fix! haha lawn casting can only be a partial fix...

sadly most of my friends don't share the same feelings when I post this to my facebook....haha. actually they have no idea how hard it is to not be on the water. According to most people...fishing is boring....hmmm

at least you all understand my feelings...well i hope. haha

For those who don't know me, I'm Jeffrey/Jeff Cheng (either way works). I'm a junior at the UW and still fairly new to fly fishing (2yrs-ish). Mostly fish still water (RSL, Beaver lake, Pine Lake, Lone lake...), since I understand it better from my powerbait soaking, not at RSL&Lone (dont worry), days before converting. I hope to learn to fish in the salt for SRC, learn some rivers, venture to the eastside of the state, and get to know all of you.

Thanks for all the help so far, for those I've talked to and all of you who post on here great info.

thanks for listening to me share as I prepare for my finance final at 1pm. :)

2. My last final is on the 15th. Summer steelheading begins then. I feel your pain.