If you want to donate to the program....please read

Discussion in 'Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing' started by Jerry Daschofsky, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Jerry Daschofsky Moderator

Graham, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +689 / 5
    I've received a lot of messages lately about donating to the program. So thought I'd put up a thread giving the basics on it.

We can take anything flyfishing related. Rods, reels, vests, jackets, waders, boots, lines, tippet spools, boats (float tubessmall pontoons,etc), flytying materials/tools........I think you get the jist of it.

Couple ways to get it to us. Can send it to us, you can drop it off to us, or we can meetup at your place or at a neutral point. Remember we are all volunteers, so can't always jump up and get it right away. But we will do our best.

So if you do decide to donate you can contact me via PM here or email me at nwrfisherman@gmail.com and we can discuss your donation and arrange getting it to us. We cover PHWFF groups all over the NW, so we can always find someone in need of gear. Especially our Warrior Transition Battalion at JBLM. We get soldiers straight outta the OIF or OEF campaigns literally coming in with minimal personal items, let alone fishing gear. So gives us some options to grab a new guy who has become heavily involved in the program and either let him/her borrow gear or better yet GIVE them gear.

Thank you all again for helping us. The members of this forum are truly class acts when it comes to taking care of our soldiers/veterans!